- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
- HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
- HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
- WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
- HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIES?
- PARTNERS AND OTHER SOURCES
- PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
- HOW TO CONTACT US?
- HOW TO CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES?
Our Company collects the following data:
- We collect the information which you apply to receive a free trial: your first name, last name, and email address.
- When license is activated, we collect name, serial number, email address, machine code (unique machine code).
- When license is bought, we collect: first name, last name, company, email, payment details
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for a free trial or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources: LinkedIn, Facebook…
Our Company collects your data to:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Communicate with you about product update and other queries you might have
- Offer product technical support
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email you with download link to free trial.
- Notify you via email that your free trial will expire.
- Send you newsletter if you opted in for it.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their local products and services.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Our Company stores your data at dedicated secure server. We use professional mailing and payment services (like Mailchimp, FastSpring and/or similar) to send you product information that you applied for. Personal information that was shared with us is stored in secured marketing platform.
Our Company will keep your data until you unsubscribe.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe, or send us a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data, we may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
We may receive data about you from other sources. We may receive it from our authorized partners, from events we sponsor where organizer provides us with list of attendees, and we may receive it from third parties that market mailing lists. If we obtain data from third-party source, we will treat this data as Personal information. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by third parties and how it is collected, shared and used.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact Uros Barlic, the CEO and the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Podutiška cesta 92, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
We will review all complaints and attempt to resolve those that are justified.
3910 163rd Ave SW
Tenino, WA 98589
Podutiška cesta 92
1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
To apply for a job with KobiLabs, please send a cover letter together with your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org